- Swire Coca-Cola, USA completes the refranchising from The Coca-Cola Company of territories in the state of Washington, including the acquisition of nine sales and distribution facilities and one production plant in the state.
- Brickell City Centre opens its second office tower - Two Brickell City Centre.
- Swire Foods group launches Mainland China's first Mövenpick Ice-Cream Boutique in TaiKoo Hui, Guangzhou.
- Swire Beverages Holdings Limited conditionally agrees with The Coca-Cola Company and a subsidiary of China Foods for the realignment of the Coca-Cola bottling system in Mainland China.
- Brickell City Centre opens the first of two office towers (Three Brickell City Centre), EAST, Miami and serviced apartments and the shopping centre.
- Swire Properties launches STAR STUDIOS.
- Swire Coca-Cola, USA completes the refranchising from The Coca-Cola Company of territories in Arizona and New Mexico, including the acquisition of eight sales and distribution facilities in these territories.
- Swire Properties unveils design plan for the Taikoo Place redevelopment project.
- Cathay Pacific’s first Airbus A350-900XWB aircraft enters into service.
- Swire Properties launches ALASSIO, a residential project in Mid-Levels West.
- Swire Coca-Cola, USA signs a letter of intent with The Coca-Cola Company to expand territory in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, subject to entry into and closing of definitive legal agreements.
- Swire Coca-Cola, USA conditionally agrees to acquire from Coca-Cola Refreshments USA, Inc. certain production assets in Phoenix and Denver, subject to execution of definitive legal documentation.
- Swire Properties launches WHITESANDS, a residential project in Cheung Sha, South Lantau.
- Swire Foods enters into an agreement with Nestlé Suisse S.A. to become the exclusive distributor of Mövenpick ice cream products in Mainland China.
- Swire Beverages Holdings Limited acquires CITIC Corporation's 20% interest in Swire Coca-Cola Beverages Hefei Limited and 12.86% interest in Swire Coca-Cola Beverages Zhengzhou Limited.
- Swire Properties enters into a framework agreement with a subsidiary of Shanghai Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone Development Co., Ltd., signifying the parties' intention to jointly develop a retail project in Qiantan, Pudong New District in Shanghai, Mainland China.
- Swire Hotels opens The Temple House in Chengdu, Mainland China.
- Swire Properties establishes a joint venture with China Motor Bus Company, Limited to conditionally acquire and redevelop a plot of land situated at Chai Wan, Hong Kong.
- Swire Properties and Sino-Ocean Land jointly open the retail complex of Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li Chengdu in Mainland China.
- Swire Properties announces the sale in Hong Kong for Rise, one of two luxury condominium towers at Brickell City Centre, Miami, USA.
- Taikoo Motors opens new Volkswagen dealerships in Fuzhou and Shanghai, Mainland China, and in Puchong, Malaysia.
- Cathay Pacific Cargo Terminal commences operations.
- Swire Properties' Sanlitun Village is renamed "Taikoo Li Sanlitun".
- Swire Properties and Sino-Ocean Land jointly announce the sale of Pinnacle One, an office tower in Chengdu Daci Temple Cultural and Commercial Complex.
- Swire Properties acquires a 1.55 acre site in Miami which is planned to be incorporated into Brickell City Centre project.
- Swire Resources and Columbia Sportswear Company form a 40/60 joint venture Columbia Sportswear Commerical (Shanghai) Co. Ltd to assume distributorship of Columbia products in Mainland China.
- Swire Resources acquires the franchise for the French fashion brand Chevignon.
- Cathay Pacific tops out the new Cathay Pacific Cargo Terminal at Hong Kong International Airport.
- Swire Properties submits a listing application to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange for permission to list and deal in its shares on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange by way of introduction achieved by a distribution in specie by Swire Pacific of approximately 18% of the Swire Properties shares.
- Swire Resources opens its new flagship Catalog store in Beijing, Mainland China.
- Swire Properties opens TaiKoo Hui in Guangzhou, Mainland China.
- Swire Properties sells Festival Walk shopping complex and office tower.
- Hong Kong Aero Engine Services opens its Component Repair Centre of Excellence Phase V.
- Taikoo (Xiamen) Aircraft Engineering Company opens its sixth hangar at Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport.
- Swire re-enters the Hong Kong automobile market with the opening of a new Swire Motors Fiat/Alfa Romeo dealership.
- Taikoo Motors' subsidiary Yuntung Motors becomes the exclusive distributor in Taiwan for Vespa scooters.
- Taikoo (Xiamen) Aircraft Engineering Company is appointed by Airbus Industrie as its first approved cabin completion centre for corporate jets in the Asia Pacific region.
- Campbell Swire is formed to develop the growing soup market in Mainland China.
- Swire Properties and Sino-Ocean Land jointly acquire land for commercial development in Chengdu, Mainland China.
- Swire Pacific increases its Cathay Pacific shareholding to 42.97%.
- Swire Properties launches AZURA, a residential project in Mid-Levels West.
- Swire Pacific sells its entire shareholding in Crown Can to Crown Packaging Investment (HK) Ltd.
- Taikoo Sichuan Aircraft Engineering Services Company Limited (Taikoo Sichuan) opens its new facilities in Sichuan.
- Cathay Pacific places an order for 30 new A350-900 aircraft, its biggest ever single aircraft purchase.
- Swire Pacific increases its HAECO shareholding to 74.99%.
- Swire Pacific and Cathay Pacific agree to sell their entire interests in Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited.
- Swire Pacific decides not to proceed with the spin-off and Global Offering of Swire Properties in the light of the deterioration of market conditions.
- Swire Properties forms a strategic partnership with Sino-Ocean Land, to explore and acquire new development opportunities in Mainland China.
- Swire Hotels opens EAST, Hong Kong.
- Cathay Pacific and Air China sign a Framework Agreement to establish Air China Cargo Co Ltd.
- Swire Properties' flagship mixed-use development in Guangzhou, TaiKoo Hui, is topped out.
- Swire Coca-Cola Taiwan becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary.