The Cathay Pacific group includes Cathay Pacific Airways ("Cathay Pacific"), its wholly owned subsidiaries AHK Air Hong Kong ("Air Hong Kong") and Hong Kong Express Airways (“HK Express”) and an associate interest in Air China and Air China Cargo.
In addition, the Cathay Pacific group provides flight catering and ramp and passenger handling services, and owns and operates a cargo terminal at Hong Kong International Airport.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Limited
- Hong Kong Express Airways Limited ("HK Express")
- AHK Air Hong Kong Limited ("Air Hong Kong")
- Cathay Pacific Catering Services (H.K.) Limited ("CPCS")
- Cebu Pacific Catering Services Inc.
- China Pacific Catering Services Limited
- CLS Catering Services Limited