- About Us
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Governance Report
- Risk Management
- Directors and Officers
- List of Directors and their
Role and Function
- Corporate Governance Code / Procedures for shareholders to convene general meetings, to circulate written resolutions and statements and to propose persons for election as directors
- Securities Codes
- Corporate Information
- Sustainable Development
- Media Room
- Swire Group
The strategic objective of Cathay Pacific (as a listed company in its own right) is sustainable growth in shareholder value over the long-term. The strategies employed by Cathay Pacific in order to achieve this objective (and the strategic objectives of HAECO) are these:
- The development and strengthening of Hong Kong as a centre for aviation services, including passenger, cargo and aircraft engineering services.
- The development and strengthening of the airline (Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon) and aircraft engineering (HAECO) brands.
- Developing the fleets of Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon (by investing in modern fuel efficient aircraft) with a view to their becoming two of the youngest, most fuel efficient fleets in the world.
- Maintaining and enhancing high standards of service to passenger, cargo and aircraft engineering customers.
- Strengthening the airlines’ passenger and cargo networks and improving what they do on the ground and in the air.
- Continuing to build the strategic relationship with Air China.
- Increasing the range and depth of aircraft engineering services offered by HAECO.
- Endeavouring to minimise the impact of the airlines and of HAECO on the environment.