- About Us
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Governance Report
- Risk Management
- Directors and Officers
- List of Directors and their
Role and Function
- Corporate Governance Code / Procedures for shareholders to convene general meetings, to circulate written resolutions and statements and to propose persons for election as directors
- Securities Codes
- Corporate Information
- Sustainable Development
- Media Room
- Swire Group
The strategic objective of Swire Coca-Cola is to build a world-class bottling system which is recognised as a first class employer, a first class entity with which to do business and a first class corporate citizen in all territories where it does business. The strategies employed in order to achieve this objective are:
- An uncompromising commitment to safety and quality.
- A commitment to work with TCCC to improve our understanding of our customers’ businesses, and to use that understanding to create value for our customers and consumers.
- A focus on route to market and market execution in sales outlets, recognising that our business depends critically on selling to millions of consumers through such outlets in our franchise territories.
- Effective revenue growth management, through optimisation of pricing, product and channel mix, product premiumisation and innovation.
- Effective management of costs, through improvements in productivity and efficiency in our supply chain and in sales and distribution.
- A commitment to sustainability, by seeking to reduce the environmental impact of our operations, with a particular focus on water conservation and waste reduction and by engaging with the communities in which we operate.