- About Us
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Governance Report
- Risk Management
- Directors and Officers
- List of Directors and their
Role and Function
- Corporate Governance Code / Procedures for shareholders to convene general meetings, to circulate written resolutions and statements and to propose persons for election as directors
- Securities Codes
- Corporate Information
- Sustainable Development
- Media Room
- Swire Group
The principal strategic objective of the Marine Services Division is to maintain and strengthen SPO’s position as a leading supplier of marine services, focusing primarily on the offshore energy industry. The strategies employed in order to achieve this objective are:
- Ensuring safety always comes first in every aspect of the business.
- Delivering a consistently high level of reliability and quality.
- Efficient and productive fleet operations.
- Developing complementary value added services.
- Managing the business sustainably.
- Developing an Industry leading team recognised for quality and professionalism.
- Operating to the highest standards of corporate governance.