- About Us
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Governance Report
- Risk Management
- Directors and Officers
- List of Directors and their
Role and Function
- Corporate Governance Code / Procedures for shareholders to convene general meetings, to circulate written resolutions and statements and to propose persons for election as directors
- Securities Codes
- Corporate Information
- Sustainable Development
- Media Room
- Swire Group
The strategic objective of Swire Properties (as a listed company in its own right) is sustainable growth in shareholder value over the long-term as a leading developer, owner and operator of principally mixed-use commercial properties in Hong Kong and Mainland China. The strategies employed in order to achieve this objective are these:
- The creation of long-term value through conceiving, designing, developing, owning and managing transformational mixed-use and other projects in urban areas.
- Maximisation of the earnings and value of its completed properties through active asset management, and by reinforcing its assets through enhancement, redevelopment and new additions.
- Continuing its luxury residential property activities.
- Remaining focused principally on Hong Kong and Mainland China.
- Conservative management of its capital base.