Trading & Industrial Division
- About Us
- Investor Relations
- Corporate Governance Report
- Risk Management
- Directors and Officers
- List of Directors and their
Role and Function
- Corporate Governance Code / Procedures for shareholders to convene general meetings, to circulate written resolutions and statements and to propose persons for election as directors
- Securities Codes
- Corporate Information
- Sustainable Development
- Media Room
- Swire Group
The strategic objective of the Trading & Industrial Division is (after a period of divestment) to develop its core businesses. The strategies employed in order to achieve this objective are these:
- Strengthening the capability of Swire Resources in branded footwear, apparel and related accessories by expanding the range and quality of those branded goods.
- Opening new stores for key brands sold by Swire Resources in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Strengthening the capability of Taikoo Motors in the import and distribution of motor vehicles, including by selective additions to brands represented.
- Using Taikoo Motors’ existing capability in order to expand into other motor-related businesses.
- Expanding the distribution network of Taikoo Sugar in Mainland China.
- Strengthening Qinyuan Bakery by increasing the range of its products and the number of its stores.
- Increasing the number of waste management contracts awarded to Swire Waste Management.