|For Immediate Release||22 June 2020|
Swire Pacific will hold its Annual General Meeting at the JW Marriot Hotel Hong Kong on 24th June 2020. In view of COVID-19, the following precautionary safety measures will be adopted:
- The AGM will be open to shareholders only;
- In order to reduce risk of virus transmission, there will be limited capacity for attendees. As such, no designated press area will be set up and there will be no press session after the meeting;
- Seating will be arranged in a way that reduces interaction between participants;
- The hotel may refuse entry to the hotel by persons who fail temperature checks. Persons so refused entry to the hotel will not be able to attend the AGM;
- All attendees will be required to wear surgical face masks both on entry to and throughout the meeting; and
- No refreshments will be served at the AGM.
Shareholders are advised to consider carefully if it is absolutely necessary to attend the AGM in person for the purpose of exercising voting rights, as they may appoint proxies to vote on their behalf.
Details of the special arrangements for the AGM can be found in the Notice of the Annual General Meeting which is uploaded to the company website: