The Cathay Pacific group includes Cathay Pacific Airways ("Cathay Pacific"), its wholly owned subsidiary Hong Kong Dragon Airlines ("Cathay Dragon"), its 60%-owned subsidiary AHK Air Hong Kong ("Air Hong Kong"), an associate interest in Air China and an interest in the Air China Cargo joint venture entity. The group currently operates 206 aircraft and has 78 new aircraft due for delivery up to 2024.
The Cathay Pacific group also has interests in companies providing flight catering and ramp and cargo handling services. It also owns and operates a cargo terminal at Hong Kong International Airport.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Limited
- Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited ("Cathay Dragon")
- AHK Air Hong Kong Limited
- Cathay Pacific Catering Services (H.K.) Limited ("CPCS")
- Cebu Pacific Catering Services Inc.
- China Pacific Catering Services Limited
- CLS Catering Services Limited