The Cathay Pacific group includes Cathay Pacific Airways ("Cathay Pacific"), its wholly owned subsidiaries Hong Kong Dragon Airlines ("Cathay Dragon") and AHK Air Hong Kong ("Air Hong Kong") and an associate interest in Air China and Air China Cargo. The group currently operates 202 aircraft and has 71 new aircraft due for delivery up to 2024.
The Cathay Pacific group also has interests in companies providing flight catering and passenger and ramp handling services, and owns and operates a cargo terminal at Hong Kong International Airport.
- Cathay Pacific Airways Limited
- Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited ("Cathay Dragon")
- AHK Air Hong Kong Limited
- Cathay Pacific Catering Services (H.K.) Limited ("CPCS")
- Cebu Pacific Catering Services Inc.
- China Pacific Catering Services Limited
- CLS Catering Services Limited